Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Show Tonight

The preview for Interplayers' "Belle of Amherst," starring Ellen Crawford, is tonight. The actual opening is Friday night. I am going to the show tonight, though, because I am in Seattle on business tomorrow and don't know when I'll get back. Ellen is a wonderful actor; this is a one woman show. There was a nice article in the paper about it. I'll post tomorrow about how the show goes. I'm looking forward to it. I love Emily Dickinson. I can recite a little of her poetry, though I'm sure Ellen can recite a whole heck of a lot more than me. I first met Ellen when she and her husband Mike performed in "Sparky and Fitz" a comedy drama written by a friend of theirs who based the characters loosely on Ellen and Mike. They deny any similarity. That was two years ago. They have been this way again a few times over the years. Tonight will be a treat!

No comments: