Friday, March 27, 2009

The Cocoon

I've been writing my screenplay that I started last week during the screenplay writing workshop. When I write like this, I disappear, even from myself somehow (don't know how it works). So my entries this week on the blog are a bit anemic. Sorry. Am trying to stay active and engaged while giving priority to the screenplay. I have some great blog-type stories I want to tell - likely will happen on Sunday and Monday. I'm looking forward to my next Spirit of Service (SOS) story too. It's a good one, great angle. In the meantime, bear with me. I've disappeared into a world of mystery and intrigue. I didn't know that I would (or really could) write that sort of movie script, but it appears as though I am (and can). I shouldn't drive in this, my writing condition. I'm way, way too spacy to drive right now...

1 comment:

Liz said...

I know the feeling: there is a "zone" that I just go into when I am writing something...