Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wonderful Wine, Great Folks at HONI Fundraiser (Update)

On Tuesday, I posted a "Spirit of Service" story commending the Hospice of North Idaho and recommending that people attend the annual wine tasting and auction fundraiser that HONI was having. I figured I should follow my own recommendation and so attended the show last night. Great times! There were tons of people and lots of auction items. My friend Duane came too and we met up with a zillion people (or so it seemed). I also had the chance to meet Cindy Shannon, my interviewee from HONI. HONI announced that it has bought six acres of land on which to build a hospice house facility (similar to Hospice of Spokane's house). They're needing $4 million for it. Keep them in mind when choosing where to put your money.

No comments: